Most of the content in The Pharmaceutical Journal is specially commissioned, although we welcome unsolicited submissions depending on their suitability for our audience and how they fit into our commissioning plans.
If you have ideas for articles then please contact the following email addresses, including your name, affliations and an outline of the piece you wish to write. Click here for an outline of the types of article we publish.
- General: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- News: email email@example.com
- Letters, blogs, comment pieces: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research articles, reviews and CPD: email Kristoffer.Stewart@rpharms.com
- Careers information: email email@example.com
- Information regarding the Royal Pharmaceutical Society: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified advertising: email email@example.com
An editor will then contact you with a final decision on whether to commission your piece, and if suitable, a word count, deadline and the section it will appear in the journal or website:
It is requested that articles are submitted on or before the deadline agreed with the journal editor. If the manuscript under preparation requires authorisation by your organisation prior to submission, please take this into account when working towards these deadlines.
Please submit your article directly to the journal editor by email by the deadline agreed. Where possible, manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word or an editable file format. Authors should ensure that their manuscript has been edited for language and grammar by a fluent English speaker prior to submission. Pharmaceutical Journal Publications do not currently offer a language editing service, however this can be facilitated (with prior discussion with the editor) at a charge. Please contact the Editor for more information.